Lavender & Rosemary Face Mask
A tetra-acid mask to help purify and refresh the skin.
A triple Alpha Hydroxy Acid Complex from Italian Grape, Apple and Lemon, blended with Azelaic Acid, gently exfoliate, clarify and help balance excess oils to deliver a brighter, more even skin tone.
Jojoba Oil, Rosemary and Lavender Waters, and Zinc Oxide soothe and replenish.
Suitable for all skin types, especially oily or combination.
- Jojoba Oil*
- Olive Oil Fractions
- Azelaic Acid Derivative
- Lavender Water
- Rosemary Water
- Vegetable Protein Complex
- Omega-Rich Oils (3, 6 & 9), including Shea Butter*, Avocado Oil* & Olive Oil*
- Italian Triple-AHA Complex (Tartaric, Malic, Citric)
- Upcycled Red Grape Skin*
- Upcycled Wheat Bran
- Multi-Vitamins (A, C & E)
- Zinc Oxide
Aqua, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Potassium Azelaoyl Diglycinate, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Water, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Persea Gratissima Oil*, Oryzanol, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Bran, Hydrolyzed Grape Fruit*, Tartaric Acid, Glycine Soja Protein, Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tropolone, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77891, Parfum**.
- Natural skincare made better by the guidance of science.
- Formulation shaped by 35 years of research and development.
- Certified as non-irritant in dermatological tests.
- Screened to trace levels of the 26 fragrance allergens.
- Accredited for sustainable excellence by Positive Luxury.
- We grow our own ingredients in Sicily.
- Vegan ingredients.
- Upcycled ingredients.
- No mineral oils.
- Eco-friendly packaging.
For Best Results
Apply a generous layer to the face, neck and décolleté and leave for 10 minutes; massage in and remove any excess with warm water or toner. Use two times per week.