Olive Eye Cream
An eye cream clinically proven to improve skin hydration, driven by a B Vitamin Complex, Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Leaf Juice.
Antioxidant-rich upcycled Olive Seed Oil helps to smooth and protect the delicate eye area, while the Penta-Phyto Complex helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and dark circles.
Clinically approved for sensitive skin. Also suitable for all skin types, especially mature, dry or dehydrated.
This product is refillable.
- Upcycled Olive Seed Oil
- Penta-Phyto Complex
- Olive Oil Fractions
- B Vitamin Complex (Pro-B5 & B3)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Aloe Leaf Juice*
- Jojoba Oil*
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Niacinamide, Glycine Soja Sterols, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Escin, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Glucose, Sodium Glutamate, Urea, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Sodium PCA, Stearic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycine, Sorbitol, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Lecithin, Tropolone, Parfum (Fragrance)**.
- Natural skincare guided by science.
- Formulation shaped by 35 years of research and development.
- Performance proven in clinical and laboratory trials.
- Clinically approved for sensitive skin.
- Nickel tested.
- Screened to trace levels of the 26 fragrance allergens.
- Accredited for sustainable excellence by Positive Luxury.
- Ingredients grown on our organic farm.
- Certified vegan ingredients.
- Upcycled ingredients.
- No mineral oils.
- Eco-friendly and refillable packaging.
For Best Results
Apply with gentle taps and lightly massage excess product with circular motions around the eye area. Use morning and/or evening.