Travel-Sized Pistachio Face Mask
A sextuple award-winning face mask clinically proven to hydrate the skin over 12 hours, as well as immediately plump the skin.
Olive Oil and Rice Fractions, rich in skin-enhancing nutrients and antioxidants, and Pro-Vitamin B5 help condition and protect.
Pistachio, Pumpkin Seed and Avocado Oils replenish the skin's natural moisture barrier for smooth, supple skin.
Clinically approved for sensitive skin. Also suitable for all skin types, especially mature, dry or dehydrated.
- Aloe Leaf Juice*
- Omega-Rich Oils (3, 6, 7 & 9), including Shea Butter*, Avocado Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Olive Oil* & Pistachio Oil
- Multi-Vitamins (Pro-B5, C & E)
- Olive Oil Fractions
- Rice Fractions
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Panthenol, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Zinc Oxide, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Oleate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Pistacia Vera Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tropolone, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycine Soja Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Parfum (Fragrance)**.
We ship to the UK, the EU and the US.
In the US, we offer complimentary shipping for orders over $75.
For details on returns, please visit our Shipping & Returns policy.
- Natural skincare guided by science.
- Formulation shaped by 35 years of research and development.
- Performance proven in clinical trials.
- Clinically approved for sensitive skin.
- Screened to trace levels of the 26 fragrance allergens.
- B Corp certified, and accredited by Positive Luxury.
- Ingredients grown on our organic farm.
- Certified vegan ingredients.
- No mineral oils.
- Eco-friendly packaging.
For Best Results
Apply a generous layer to the face, neck and décolleté and leave for 10 minutes; gently massage in and remove any excess with warm water or toner. For a deeper treatment, leave overnight or apply on a long-haul flight and let absorb.